Thursday, January 22, 2009

Writing History

Well, there are a couple reasons as to why I am taking this class. First, I took this class because no other classes would fit into my schedule. Another reason is that I just love to write. People see me as a quiet person, so it's just easier for me to write things than to say them. What people probably don't know about me is my sense of humor. I'm hilarious. Anyway, through my writing I like to convey who I am, and who I am is funny.
I've written various short stories and poems throughout the years.... Nothing too interesting. Actually I learned when I was rather young that I liked to write.
What do I hope to learn? Hmm...that's a hard question. I guess I would like to learn everything that I can. My brain could use some straining. Like now. See, it's already working.
I hope that this post gets me an A++

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine you Not getting an A++. Have you read A Prayer for Owen Meany? It is the Simon Birch book. Then you could tell me if I should watch the movie...

    ReplyDelete